Question 1:

Wich present is the best for you?


Wich present is the best for you?

Question 2:

Score this blog:

Score this blog:

diumenge, 7 de juny de 2015

MY PRESENTATION

Hello!!! I'm Gemma Ruiz, student from "La Mercè", Martorell.

I'm writing about my own albums because I love do crafts. I start this job when I was ten years old. My aunt taught me about do crafts and I loved it.

Every summer my family and I go somehere of the world. For example I went to New York, London, Norway... and more places. When we arrive  at home I go to print the photos of the travel and I start making the album.

Now, I have about four albums, because I need more time to do this albums. 

My teacher of technology says that now, we need to make a blog, to incorporate it in this world of technology, like the name of this subject.


When my tecaher says this, I thought it was a good idea to explain to people my hobbies.



My blog will be about albums that I made after I travel with my family. I propose to do this to my readers, because It's fun to do and easy (Only if you like do crafts).

I have albums about my travels or also for exampe about my first communion.


I also do this albums for a presents, for example for the 40 birthday of my dad. My aunt and I prepared a big album about his 40 years and also we made a littles albums to gift to people for birthdays, baptisms...


All of you, the readers, can leave feedback using comments when they are online. Your comments can help and contributed me to do better other bloggs.













Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada